On the heels of today’s post about the latest intrigues in Rwanda, reports are coming in tonight about one or more blasts in Kigali. Nothing more than unconfirmed rumors by text and tweet, but will try to update more as soon as possible. My friend @kigaliwire on Twitter has been on top of the latest reports.
- Thank you, Friday morning. twitter.com/jose_cordoba/s… 1 week ago
- “That is how the apocalypse of us happened.” @itsjina, writing as astutely and poignantly as ever, looks at what ha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @gtsitsonis Thank you so much, George! It means a lot to me to know my story moved you. All the best to you as well. 1 week ago
- Possibly the most un-English finish I could've imagined for #ENGTUN 1 month ago
- Ah, the 15 minutes before England's first #WorldCup fixture. The last time the English get to be happy and hopeful… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- "african immigrants" "alexis sinduhije" "burundi civil war" "burundi elections" "fisherman's camp" "hotel du lac" "Kayumba Nyamwasa" "kenyan beach" "kenyan coast" "kigali grenade attacks" "lake kivu" "lake naivasha" "maasai mara" "masai mara" "nairobi backpackers" "New york times" "papa ken" "paul kagame" "peponi hotel" "pierre nkurunziza" "south africa" "victoire ingabire" "world cup" africa angola blaise compaore botswana bralirwa bujumbura bukavu burkina faso burundi bushmen cabinda china congo cyangugu football gaborone genocide ghana gisenyi goma guest house tourist harare italy johannesburg kagame kenya kibuye kigali kiwayu lamu maasai malawi malindi masai matatu mombasa mugabe nairobi ouagadougou ramadan rwanda samburu san sapeur shella soccer tsvangirai twitter uganda watamu zimbabwe zuma