On the heels of today’s post about the latest intrigues in Rwanda, reports are coming in tonight about one or more blasts in Kigali. Nothing more than unconfirmed rumors by text and tweet, but will try to update more as soon as possible. My friend @kigaliwire on Twitter has been on top of the latest reports.
- Brilliant piece by @jsomers in @TheAtlantic on Google's thwarted attempt to build a universal online library. theatlantic.com/technology/arc… 4 days ago
- RT @NewYorker: Trump helped build a Baku hotel that appears to be a corrupt operation linked to Iran’s Revolutionary Guard: https://t.co/Dl… 1 month ago
- RT @juliaioffe: Friend in the private sector emails. Says it's the first time it's happened in over a decade in business. https://t.co/I35o… 1 month ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: Anyhow, just a reminder that Milo is an unemployed immigrant here on a work visa. Good night! https://t.co/YjdEmNH2Ix 2 months ago
- If he hadn't dodged military service, the cowardly @realDonaldTrump might have saved countless American lives at the #BowlingGreenMassacre. 2 months ago
- "african immigrants" "alexis sinduhije" "burundi civil war" "burundi elections" "fisherman's camp" "hotel du lac" "Kayumba Nyamwasa" "kenyan beach" "kenyan coast" "kigali grenade attacks" "lake kivu" "lake naivasha" "maasai mara" "masai mara" "nairobi backpackers" "New york times" "papa ken" "paul kagame" "peponi hotel" "pierre nkurunziza" "south africa" "victoire ingabire" "world cup" africa angola blaise compaore botswana bralirwa bujumbura bukavu burkina faso burundi bushmen cabinda china congo cyangugu football gaborone genocide ghana gisenyi goma guest house tourist harare italy johannesburg kagame kenya kibuye kigali kiwayu lamu maasai malawi malindi masai matatu mombasa mugabe nairobi ouagadougou ramadan rwanda samburu san sapeur shella soccer tsvangirai twitter uganda watamu zimbabwe zuma